SC 6: 0.7 to 1.2 tonnes
SC 8: 1.0 to 1.7 tonnes
SC 12: 1.2 to 2.2 tonnes
SC 16: 1.5 to 3.7 tonnes
SC 22: 2.2 to 5.3 tonnes
SC 28: 3.0 to 7.5 tonnes
SC 36: 4.0 to 10 tonnes
SC 42: 5.0 to 12 tonnes
SC 50: 7.0 to 14 tonnes
For more information contact us!
The Best Small Hydraulic Rock Breakers On The Market
Due to a unique advanced technology, Montabert’s small hydraulic rock breakers have patented designs which offer high quality, high productivity and an unbeatable robustness.
Montabert is the best option to protect your investment:
- Maximum protection of the excavator thanks to its patented designs.
- Montabert breakers have a high resale value due to their long life features and reliability for which Montabert products are well-known.
Montabert hydraulic breakers combine power and versatility. Whether you are breaking rock or concrete, or are excavating, Montabert hydraulic breakers guarantee optimum performance for all your projects.
The Montabert Silver Clip range is designed to be used on all types of carriers from micro, mini, midi excavators to backhoe loaders. Robustness, power and adaptability are the key features of the Silver Clip product range, which will enable you to carry out several jobs easily with a single operator and a single machine on the construction site.
Unique features to maximize your profit
- The Silver Clip range has a one piece body with no tie rods that could become stretched or broken, which could result in down time.
- The breaker has blank fire protection as standard to help minimize impact wear.
- Automatic pressure regulator in order to increase the lifespan of the breaker and to protect the excavator (patented)
- Fully enclosed casing and suspensions to absorb vibrations
- Diaphragm technology (maintenance-free, no refill needed)
- Fast removal of the tool bushing, which can be done on the job site (patented).
- High power and performance: the energy ratio is higher than all current standards on this range of breakers, enabling optimal efficiency regardless of the material to be broken
- Large tool diameter
- An energy recovery device captures and recycles the rebound energy, making it available for the next impact stroke
- The patented pressure regulator automatically keeps a constant power, regardless of the hydraulic oil conditions (temperature, viscosity,…)
- Easily adaptable to a wide range of excavators while ensuring optimal performance (even with a high back-pressure)
- Its compact dimensions provide excellent ergonomics and make it fit for all work
- Standard noise isolation on the complete product range is designed for reduced nois